Parks and Recreation >> Park Security Division
Park Security Division
Contact: Kelly Corkill - Park Security Coordinator
12431 Veterans Memorial Highway - Old Douglas County Courthouse
Douglasville, Georgia 30134
The following Parks and Recreation trails, tracks and disc golf courses will reopen on Friday, May 1, 2020 at noon and operate daily from 8am until dark:
Walking Tracks and Trails:
Clinton Nature Preserve, Deer Lick, Fair Play, Woodrow Wilson, Boundary Waters Trails, and Dog River Trails
Disc Golf Courses:
Dog River, Boundary Waters, and Deer Lick
All other Parks and Recreation facilities will remain closed to the public.
All users of the walking tracks, trails and disc golf courses shall practice social distancing at all times along with all other guidelines given by the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Welcome to the Douglas County Park Security Division.
The uniformed security division consists of seven officers patrolling all Douglas County parks 365 days a year to ensure the safety of citizens, staff and property.
For more information contact us at (770) 489-3917.
For your enjoyment...
Please abide by the following rules:
- drugs and alcohol prohibited
- park vehicles only in designated areas
- fires restricted to grills
- pets must be leashed (6') at all times
- no pets allowed on the athletic fields
- collection devices and containers are mandatory for pet waste
- no glass containers
- park ordinances adopted by the Douglas County Board of Commissioners apply at all times.