Server Permits (alcohol)
- Need local background check (must be performed by the Douglas County Sheriff's Department at 8470 Earl Lee Blvd Douglasville -cost $20.00).
- "No convicted felonies, misdemeanors or DUI's within a five (5) year period on the background check."
- Valid Georgia ID.
- Server Permit Picture ID is required and may be obtained through the Occupational Tax office between 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. daily at the Douglas County Courthouse, Development Services Offices, 1st floor of the court house.
- The fee is $25 payable by: cash, check, credit card (VISA or Master Card), debit card. No counter checks are accepted.
- Must be renewed yearly.
- Must attend a Rass Training Workshop & be certified within 60 days of being hired.
Server Permits issued for:
- American Legions 145
- Applebee's on Thornton Rd.
- Burke's Grill
- Hilon Garden Inn
- Johnny's Pizza on Thornton Rd.
- La Salsa
- Proof of the Pudding/Foxhall Resort
- St. Andrews
- The Olive Tree
- Tokyo Japanese Steak House
- Tony's Mexican Grill