Business License/Occupational Tax >> Yard Sale Permits
Yard Sale Permits
Contact: Melissa Smith - Cashier/Receptionist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Development Services - 8700 Hospital Dr, 1st Floor
Douglasville, GA 30134
- Fax: 770-920-7482
- Permits are issued to residents of the unincorporated limits of Douglas County through Development Services.
- They are free and may be obtained by calling Melissa @ 770-920-7468. Or you may request through e-mail by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Please make sure you leave your address, dates you plan to have a yard sale, and a contact number & name.
- Four garage/yard sales are allowed per year (January - December) and each may be up to 3 consecutive days in a row.
- No signs advertising garage/yard sale may be placed in public right-of-ways.
- Signs may be placed on private property with the permission of the owner thereof and must be removed when the yard sale ends.
- All yard sales must have displayed an issued "Permit Number" on all signs posted or citations can be issued.