Contact: Jim Gay - Aquatics Program Coordinator|
Boundary Waters Aquatic Center - 5000 Georgia Highway 92/166
Douglasville, Georgia 30135
This is the last triathlon of the North Georgia season. The Boundary Waters Aquatic Center, arguably the most beautiful swim center in the US, is the host.
- The run is on the trails of the Boundary Waters Park, which are perfectly groomed, double-track trails that lead through natural surroundings and are mostly canopied by large trees.
- The bike course rolls through rural Douglas County.
- The swim is in the indoor pool of the Boundary Waters Aquatic Center with 12 lanes that competitors will alternate from left to right with buoys throughout the swim.
This is a great event for first-time triathletes!
- Run: 5K
- Bike: 12 miles
- Swim: 0.25 miles (in pool)
- 14 and under
- 15 through 19
- 5-year increments from 20 up to 70+
- men and women
- Teams welcome! Teams will consist of three participants, one running, one biking and one swimming. Male, Female and Mixed Sex Categories
Awards: plaques to the top three age group and team categories, t-shirts to all participants
Register on-line at http://www.active.com/running/douglasville-ga/last-chance-triathlon-2012
Looking to stay locally the night before the Last Chance Triathlon?
Please Contact our host Hotel: The Hilton Garden Inn in Lithia Springs, Just a short drive from the venue.
110 Interstate West Parkway, Lithia Springs, Georgia, USA 30122