- Mondays through Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sundays: Closed
The Douglas County Public Libraries are multi-functional and multi-disciplined library facilities with three branches.http://www.facebook.com/dclibraries and visit our YouTube channel: DCPublicLibraries!
Friends of the Library Book Sale
BOOK SALE! Come view our wide selection of new and used paperbacks, hardbacks, and children's books for sale.
We also have VHS and audiobooks periodically.
Come check it out!
Donations are currently being accepted.
All proceeds from our continuous book sales go directly to funding our children's programs.
>JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
We carry the newest releases!
- audiobooks on cassette and CD;
- music on CD;
- DVD and VHS movies and educational films.
- electronic databases and library catalog;
- genealogy and local history collections;
- reference books.