Contact: Jennifer Hallman - Director
Finance Director Jennifer Hallman
8700 Hospital Drive - Third Floor, Douglas County Courthouse
Douglasville, Georgia 30134
- Fax: 770.920.7346
The Douglas County Finance Department is responsible for the overall financial services of the Douglas County Government and adheres to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Departmental responsibilities include:
- Receipt and recording of various revenues -
* licenses and permits
* charges for services/fines and forfeitures
* Courts and law enforcement
* grant monies
* Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax (SPLOST)
* Local Option Sales Tax (LOST)
- Accounts Payable - Vendor Payments
- Payroll Administration
- Budget Preparation and Implementation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting Internally and Externally
- Long-term Financial Planning.
Emergency Medical System Billing Patient Information
Ambulance bills may be paid in the Finance Department. However, questions regarding your EMS bill should be directed to Alpha & Omega Medical Billing at 1-866-812-6492.
To request a copy of your ambulance medical report (PCR), please call the Douglas County Fire Department at 770.942.8626 or the private ambulance company, whichever is appropriate.