Contact: Jennifer Hallman, CPFO - Director
Finance Director Jennifer Hallman
8700 Hospital Drive - Third Floor, Douglas County Courthouse
Douglasville, Georgia 30134
- Fax: 770.920.7346
The Douglas County Finance Department is responsible for the overall financial services of the Douglas County Government and adheres to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Departmental responsibilities include:
Emergency Medical System Billing Patient Information
- Receipt and recording of various revenues -
* licenses and permits
* charges for services/fines and forfeitures
* Courts and law enforcement
* grant monies
* Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax (SPLOST)
* Local Option Sales Tax (LOST)
- Accounts Payable - Vendor Payments
- Payroll Administration
- Budget Preparation and Implementation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting Internally and Externally
- Long-term Financial Planning.
If services were rendered prior to May 1, 2015, please contact Michelle Green at 770.920.7591.
If services were rendered after May 1, 2015, please contact National Reimbursement Group at (855) 347-1360 or email@example.com
Ambulance bills may be paid in the Douglas County Finance Department.