Business License/Occupational Tax >> Alcohol Server Permits
Alcohol Server Permits
Contact: Fran Goss, email@example.com - Compliance Officer
8700 Hospital Drive
Douglasville, Georgia 30134
Server Permits (alcohol)
Server Permits issued for:
- Need local background check (must be performed by the Douglas County Sheriff's Department at 8470 Earl Lee Blvd Douglasville -cost $20.00).
- "No convicted felonies within a five (5) year period & no more than two misdemeanors on the background check."
- Valid Georgia ID.
- Server Permit Picture ID is required and may be obtained through the Occupational Tax office between 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. daily at the Douglas County Courthouse, Development Services Offices, 1st floor of the court house.
- The fee is $25 payable by: cash, check, credit card (VISA or Master Card), debit card. No counter checks are accepted.
- Must be renewed yearly and obtain a background check each year "No convicted felonies within a five (5) year period & no more than two misdemeanors on the background check".
- Must attend a RASS Training Workshop & be certified within 60 days of being hired.
- American Legions 145
- Applebee's on Thornton Rd.
- Burke's Grill
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Acere Cigar on Thornton Rd.
- Foxhall Resort
- St. Andrews
- The Olive Tree
- Casa Jalisco